✅This six-leaf lawn mower blade allows you to quickly handle weeds and shrubs in gardens and farmland. When using this telescopic blade, when the blade hits a stone or other hard object, the blade will shrink.
💎The blade made of high hardness manganese steel makes it sharp and easy to deal with various shrubs.
🧰The exquisite blade design makes its service life longer.
👍Outstandingly more effective at cutting than a traditional string trimmer or heavy lawn mower, saving you a lot of time and frustration.It fits on brands such as Stihl, Ryobi, Echo, Bosch, Homelite, Husqvarna, Worx, Black & Decker, Greenworks, Weed Eater, & many more.
- ⏱Save Time - With its superior ability to cut through almost anything, you'll be able to get all gardening and agricultural work done 10x faster. If you feel your weed/grass trimming jobs are taking too long this is the tool for you!
- ✅No More Wire - No need to worry about buying new spools of trimming wire for every job. Using the Lawn Trimmer Extreme makes garden work much more efficient, also saving you money.
- 💯Universal - Universal head fits all trimmer models. It can be installed on petrol/gas or electric trimmers. Simply screw the head onto the trimmer unit for quick setup!
- 💎Ultra Durable - The Lawn Trimmer Extreme is made from high impact Manganese steel. Our trimmer can take abuse every day without the need for constant replacements.
🧰Easy to use：
- Material: High Impact Manganese Steel
- Safety: The blades are freely retractable in case of hard objects such as stones.
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 inch (Universal Fit)
- Diameter (With Blades): 26.9 cm / 10.6 inches
- Height: 0.5 cm / 0.2 inches
- ✅Tracking number for every order
- ✅24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- ✅Safe payments via Paypal
- ✅We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at service Jessicasell0212@gmail.com if you need assistance.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.